Per the US DoD, * Indicates a "small business" classification and ** indicates a "small disadvantaged business". NOTE: the US DoD only publicly reports contracts valued at $6.5 million USD or greater.
Principle Contractor: Everts Air Fuel
Date Reported: 10/18/2007
Department: Defense Logistics Agency
Contract Details: Everts Air Fuel, Fairbank, Alaska,* is being awarded a $7,191,606 fixed price with economic price adjustment contract for fuel products and delivery services. Using services are Army, Navy, Air Force, and Federal Civilian Agencies. This acquisition is a partial set aside of 3 percent with the remaining 97 percent to be awarded on a competitive basis. Contract funds will not expire at the end of the current fiscal year. The proposal was originally solicited with 12 responses. Date of performance completion is September 30, 2011. The contracting activity is Defense Energy Supply Center, Fort Belvoir, Va. (SP0600-08-D-1002).
Total Contract Value: $7,191,606
View More Contracts by Everts Air Fuel
TOTALS by YEAR:
TOTALS by DAY:
• United States Army
• United States Navy
• United States Air Force
• Defense Logistics Agency
• Special Operations COMmand (SOCOM)
• Transportation Command
• Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency
• Missile Defense Agency
• National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
• Defense Information Systems
• Defense Finance and Accounting
• Defense Commissary Agency
• Defense Media Activity
• Defense Threat Reduction Agency
©2013 www.MilitaryIndustrialComplex.com • Content ©2006-2013 MilitaryIndustrialComplex.com • All Rights Reserved
Contract descriptions and monetary totals are supplied by the US DoD and we do not maintain exclusive ownership of that content.
All else is © MilitaryIndustrialComplex.com. Contract Details and their Total Values represented throughout this website are updated daily (M thru F)
pending the release of DoD information after 5PM ET. This website is not officially endorsed nor affiliated with any political party, corporation or the US DoD.